Oracle Supply Chain Functional Consultant (SC Cleared)
Oracle Supply Chain Functional Consultant (SC Cleared) required by Whitehall Resources for a 2 Month contract based in UK with travel to Luxembourg. Due to the clients current timeframes, candidates without Security Clearence will not be considered.
Under the overall direction of the Service Owner and Service Delivery Manager, the main responsibilities of the role are as follows;
• Being responsible for the assigned business applications and services.
• Providing 2nd and 3rd line support to the assigned business applications, by responding to service requests, investigating and resolving incidents and problems, communicating soltions or advices to customers and users on changes and improvements based on best business practices.
• Contributing to the gathering, analysis, setup, design and documentation of new requirements and change requests.
• Developing and reviewing documentation such as requirements definitions, functional and technical design documents, systems specifications or other deliverables .
• Providing time estimates for the development and implementation of new requirements.
• Ensures full lifecycle tests of requests for change before they are presented to the user for user acceptance testing.
• Active contribution to relevant projects or service operation across Service Lines where integration is required.
• Participating/attending job-related conferences and trainings in order to keep the knowledge and expertise up-to-date.
• Providing briefings and presentations.
• Performing other duties as may be required.
o Excellent understanding of Oracle Purchasing, Inventory & Order Management.
o Excellent understanding of the Oracle Internal Requisitioning process
o Strong understanding of the integration of Purchasing, Inventory & Order Management with Accounts Payable and Financials, including Fixed Assets.
o Strong understanding of Inventory Cost Accounting fundamentals.
o Good understanding of Oracle Project Accounting (Billing/Costing) Basics and the integration with the different Logistics Modules
o Good Knowledge and experience with all different Logistics approval workflows.
o Good understanding of month-end and year-end processes for Logistics Modules.
o Good knowledge of Inventory Organization structure Fundamentals
o Good knowledge of Item Codification Fundamentals in Oracle Inventory
o Good understanding of Subledger Accounting Engine (SLA) for Logistics Modules.
• Basic SQL and SQL*Plus knowledge.
• Familiarity with configuration management / versioning procedures and tools.
• Able to work under pressure, on own initiative and without constant supervision, to strict and tight deadlines.
• A minimum of 4 years current, detailed and relevant knowledge of and experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.3 (or higher).
• Basic understanding of the data model for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.3 (or higher).
• Working knowledge of the Oracle Unified Method (OUM) and/or the Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM).
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.