SAP ABAP/UI5 Developer
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP ABAP/UI5 Developer.
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: 14000 Qatar Riyal per month + 1 month hotel accom + visa + flights to Qatar + medical insurance
Primary Purpose of the Job
Performs complex ABAP/UI5 programming, design, testing, documenting, and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement, and support of SAP modules and FIORI applications.
Principal Job Duties
• Provides technical support on matters related to the programming of SAP modules
• Designs, develops, codes and test programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language
• Performs ABAP programming, testing and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement and support of SAP modules.
• Design, develop, Change FIORI Apps and related Odata.
• Maintain complex Workflows.
• Develop and manage SAP Interfaces with other systems.
• Works with SAP business analysts to formalize specifications for custom development.
• Identify feasible solutions within SAP framework and estimate effort needed to meet those technical requirements and gaps
• Review functional specifications to ensure completeness in preparation for development of custom objects
• Manages multiple assignments while concurrently fulfilling on-going application support and maintenance responsibilities.
• Works with internal and external technical resources to implement approved changes.
• Collaborates with other analysts to ensure system and procedural changes have minimum impact on other application areas
• Documents system changes and results per systems development life cycle requirements and audit guidelines
• Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
• Advises other IT staff on internal development procedures and standards and ABAP development best practices
• Assist business analysts in the development and maintenance of training materials and reference guides
• Innovate and be updated with the latest technologies coming up in the fields of SAP Development and Enterprise Mobility.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in computer information systems, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering. Coupled with solid technology background in Mobile/Software development.
• 7+ years of ABAP software development experience.
• 3+ years of HTML5/SAPUI/iOS development experience.
• Strong awareness of programming tools and techniques such as Report & Transaction creation, Enhancements, Conversion Programs, SAPscript, and SmartForms, Screen Painter BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exit, Screen Exit, ALV Reports, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, RFC, ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI, and BADI. Application of OSS notes.
• Hands-on experience in SAP Mobility (SUP/Syclo/NetWeaver Mobile) and OData Services using SAP NetWeaver Gateway and SAP Mobile SDK.
• Experience in JSON/XML/OData and REST based Web Service based integrations.
• Should have Very good experience on Workflows.
• Should have good experience on Adobe forms (Static and Interactive)
• Should have good experience on Webdynpro ABAP
• Should have good experience on EDI , ALE,IDOC
• Experience in managing and executing multiple IT projects, through contracts and/or internal resources, on time and within budget
• Demonstrates a commitment to qua
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.