Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Business Analyst
The role will partner with the Business Relationship Manager, taking responsibility to deliver high quality business cases, support the design and modifications of relevant business processes and ensure that proposed solutions meet established quality and compliance standards and business solution needs.
The Business analyst is expected to perform at Advanced level in the following:
– Business Needs Identification – Operates at a functional level in assessing and defining business need and areas for improvement. Proactively seeks out opportunities to enhance and improve in line with strategic goals.
– Actively monitors and identifies capability gaps and proposes potential solutions through research internally and externally.
– Business Analysis Planning – Selects the appropriate analysis approach to a piece of work depending on its complexity, level of risk, known assumptions, constraints and dependencies.
– Proficient in scoping and recommending appropriate approaches.
– Capable of planning and managing their own and other team member’s activities to meet deliverables and deadlines.
– Accountable for performance and quality of analytical work delivered, both their own and the work of others.
– Stakeholder Analysis & Change – Effectively identifies stakeholders from all areas of the business, and actively builds and maintains relationships according to individual stakeholder needs and levels of influence.
– Contributes to communication plans and change management for project and stakeholders.
– Requirements Management – Responsible and accountable for requirements management plans including elicitation, approvals, processes, RAID and scope impacts.
– Highly responsive to changing business priorities with ability to plan ahead, accounting for potential changes and corrective actions. – Advanced requirements elicitation and management skill-set; including traceability, testing and validation.
– Business Case Definition – Shapes and defines the business case, producing detailed business justification for investment including ROI and benefits realization.
– Business Solution Assessment – Highly proficient in analyzing and assessing solution proposals and able to articulate supporting reasoning. i.e. assessing business readiness, maximizing value vs. spend.
– Leads the work with the business to identify functional and technical requirements, translating the requirements into design specifications reflecting Functional Design, User Interface Design and Business Process Modelling.
– Closely partnering with the Architecture team, ensuring the technical solution will deliver the agreed business benefits.
Work collaboratively with:
– Business Stakeholders to ensure that solutions fulfil their future strategic needs and challenges
– Business Relationship Managers to develop and maintain the business relationship, support business process change and act as point of contact for application development
– Business customers to identify business requirements and effectively communicate impact, cost and benefits of new and changed demands
– Process owners to identify and devise solutions that optimize business process performance, capability and competitiveness
– IT Delivery and Support to ensure clear understanding of requirements and effective testing so that the solutions delivered to the business are efficient and effective, meeting the customer experience expectations.
Work collaboratively with or take responsibility for:
– Test Lead to define the testing approach and the components of testing to ensure traceability of requirements and effectiveness of overall solution.
– Change Management/Communication Lead to ensure the Change Management and Communications plans and delivery support
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.