Digital Solution Architect
Digital Solution Architect required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 3 month contract based in London.
– The Digital Solution architect takes responsibility for delivery of a number of global architecture activities.
– The job holder leads the shaping, design and development of architectures, which are aligned with group standards, IT and business strategy, meet business objectives and satisfy all relevant regulatory and operational risk controls.
– The Architect is responsible for participating in and assuring the operation of the global practice of architecture within the team.
– The role involves shaping these initiatives, ensuring that relevant standards, products and guidelines are met in terms of approach to process transformation and automation.
– As part of the Architecture Team, the job holder will also ensure that architectural direction is consistent across and the wider Group through constant and effective engagement with architecture colleagues.
– Experience in AWS will be an advantage.
– Should have very good experience of full stack.
– 10 years’ experience of Solution Architecture
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.