WSO2 Engineer required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 3 month contract based in Birmingham.
This role will involve WSO2 API design, development and deployment
– Should have development experience in API’s, web services on REST
– Must have at least 3 years of development experience in the middleware stack.
– Should have good knowledge on WSO2 ESB, WSO2 Message Broker, WSO2 API Manager, WSO2 GREG, WSO2 Identity server.
– Should have experience in building API’s using swagger 2.0
– Should be familiar with using various connectors to integrate with SAP, Salesforce, Maria DB etc.
– Should be familiar with applications hosted on Google cloud and good understanding of various proxy layers like NGINX.
– Must have good understanding of OAuth 2.0 and other functionalities of key manager (ex: token generation and validations).
– Should be familiar with creating of Carbon applications (Bundle of API’s, endpoints and proxy services.)
– Should have experience in using the Mediators and sequences in WSO2 ESB.
– UNIX shell scripting / LINUX scripting skills desirable but not mandatory.
– Java background desirable but not mandatory.
– Bamboo, Stash and GIT desirable but not mandatory.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.