Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Business Analyst
– Ability to present options with full consideration for the end to end project lifecycle.
– Deciphers complex information and challenges presented to Lead BA’s and/or CM’s.
– Checks and Challenges business output.
– Supports achieving consistency across all work packages in both approach and output.
– Stakeholder management across the BU.
– Escalate to Lead BA in a timely manner.
– Adherence to working principles – Process documentation standards, maintaining evidence in folders, supporting other BA’s when required, working with transparency, proactively chasing actions, listening and acting upon feedback received.
– Responsible for conducting Gap Analysis workshops and seeing through subsequent actions.
– Responsible for BU Gap Analysis output.
– Support Lead BA’s in a collaborative manner with the aim of achieving common goals.
– Acts without prejudice and raises challenges with the objective of maximising benefits to the project and business.
– Ability to process information at speed, using input from multiple sources and produce good quality output.
– Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal. Can facilitate discussions to address challenging situations.
– Experience in Agile methodology and delivery.
– Experience with Regulatory driven initiatives, ideally also inclusive of control delivery.
– Good of knowledge and experience of working within operational areas is preferred.
– Full capability with core Business Analyst tools of practice – Microsoft Office, including Visio. Ideally also experience with Jira, Confluence and BlueWorks.
– Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and adjust interpersonal style to suit the audience.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.