SAP Solution Architect (O2C)
SAP Solution Architect
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Solution Architect for a permanent position with a prestigious client based in Vejen, Denmark.
Start Date – ASAP – But happy to wait notice
Key Responsibilities for SAP O2C Solution Architect:
– Agile development of new functionality and optimization of existing solutions based on prioritization from the business (Value stream).
– Interact with business to understand requirements and convert them into IT solutions.
– Solution design on architectural level in corporation with architects and specialists.
– Create and review system documentation in SOLMAN (latest version).
– Quality assurance by functional review, test case creation and testing.
– At least five years of experience working as an Solution Architect
– Broad knowledge within O2C/OTC area from a process point of view.
– Good in business process understanding and business communication.
– Customer and business oriented.
– Preferably experienced within Logistics Execution (LE/LES).
– Knowledge within EWM/ECC integration will be an advantage.
– As also will knowledge within web services from a functional perspective.
– S/4 HANA experience will be a plus.
– Fluent in English is a must, Danish as a nice to have
– Bonus Scheme
– Pension Funds
– Telephone given by client
– Laptop Given by client
If you are interested, please get in touch with Harris on +44 1206 212 101
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and internationally
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.