DevOps Architect required by Whitehall Resources for 3 Month Extendable to 12 Months or more project assignment for our client based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Duration: 3 Months – 12 Months or more
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Rate: €/day + expenses or €/day all-inclusive
– Designing, analyzing and implementing DevOps practices in Cloud Native environment
– Automating processes with the right tools (Oracle / Open Source preferred)
– Facilitating development process and operations
– Establishing a suitable DevOps channel across the organization
– Setting up a continuous build environment to speed up software development and deployment process (CI/CD)
– Architecting overall, comprehensive, and efficient practices
– Guiding developers and operation teams in case of an issue
– Monitoring, reviewing, and managing technical operations
– Leading teams
– Experience in establishing CI/CD framework from scratch
– Visionary skills
– Leadership mindset
– Excel communication
– Up-to-date knowledge about tools and technologies
– Solid understanding of concepts
– The inspirational approach to team management
– Strong operational experience
– Extraordinary cross-functional headship skills
– Effective problem-solving expertise
– Configuration management proficiency
– Understanding and experience with Bare Metal
– Understanding and experience with Open Source tools such as Docker, K8s, Jenkins, chef, Grafana, Prometheus, Ansible, and others.
– Telco Industry understanding and exposure, particularly in the billing and online charging area
– Experience in building micro-services
Start Date is ASAP!!
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.