Project Management Lead
Project Management Lead
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Project Management Lead located in Surrey for an initial 8 Month Contract.
As a project management lead you will take full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects (typically with direct business impact and firm deadlines). Facilitate scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives of medium size and complexity, supporting senior management to ensure that all plans, work packages are aligned to the expected benefits and leads activities required in the realisation of the benefits.
– Your role will operate within our Digital Workplace Productivity & Collaboration portfolio, specifically providing Project Planning and Delivery of rationalising our Traditional Voice services and technologies and enabling/executing on moving users to Microsoft skype/teams.
– You will obtain formal agreement by business and recipients to scope the requirements and establishes a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence, which may also include partner negotiations, ensuring that organisational policy and strategies are adhered to.
– You will monitor benefits and improvements against what was predicted in the business case and ensure that all participants are informed and involved throughout and fully prepared to exploit the new operational business environment once it is in place.
– Work collaboratively and establish an ongoing, open channel of communication with key stakeholders on project strategies and plans, financials, as well as risks and issues associated with these.
– Identify, assess and handle risks to the success of the project and refer to domain experts for guidance on specialised areas of risk, such as architecture and environment.
– Define an efficient project governance and delivery framework in line with the company wide objectives and current delivery methods used: agile, waterfall, etc. Apply best project management practices in order to stay flexible and adapt quickly to project changes.
– Monitor progress against agreed quality and performance criteria and develop opportunities for improvement. This includes monitoring and resolving supplier performance and ensuring effective working relationships between team members.
– PMP with relevant experience in Project Management, with proven experience delivering major complex programmes of work within large corporate enterprise environments.
– Ideally skilled in both Project and Agile delivery disciplines to enable adoption of the most optimised method of delivery.
– Experience of project managing within Voice/Unified Communications space would be preferable but not essential.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.