This position has been filled
Oracle Cloud Trainer - Outside IR35
Oracle Cloud Trainer
Oracle Trainer required by Whitehall Resources for a 3 Month contract to be based in London. The role will project manage the entire learning cycle by defining the training curriculum, managing the delivery and producing the medium, content, materials and overseeing the assessment methods. The role is focused on the Procurement aspects of Oracle Cloud – iProcurement and iSupplier.
• Understand the processes flows and changes to offline activities brought about by the adoption of Oracle Cloud and how these impact roles, responsibilities and tasks of key users and frontline users.
• Deliver a method for assessing learning needs based on system requirements and key user roles in new processes.
• Produce practical, user-friendly training interventions that are meaningful and appropriate in content and delivery for a wide range of learner audiences.
• Synthesise abstract learning outcomes into practical training plans and appropriate course content, gaining input from subject matter experts and sign-off from the business.
• Take an innovative approach to learning so that the content is relevant, easily absorbed and delivered just in time for busy operational teams.
• Develop and conduct instructor-led training, either live or via webcasts / WebEx.
• Produce learning guides, write story boards, draft layouts, graphics and other interactions appropriate to online and offline content.
• Design quizzes and meaningful course assessments to increase learning and retention.
• Deliver drafts and a method for QA testing of concepts at multiple stages of development and make or document required changes in conjunction with SMEs and other stakeholders.
• Define project schedules and manage multiple design and deliver projects simultaneously with the various project managers and SMEs across the programme.
• Participate fully as a key programme team member through contributing to planning and strategy to help define direction and solve problems.
• Delivering the training administration, logistics and coordination activity across the programme including end-to-end administration including communicating training, attendance tracking and performance reporting.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.