This position has been filled
Senior SAP PP & QM Consultant
Senior SAP PP & QM Consultant.
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Senior SAP PP & QM Consultant for a contractual role in Saudi Arabia.
Role: Senior SAP PP/QM Consultant
Start: Immediate start
Location: Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Duration: 175 working days – 130 days onsite/45 days remote
– Responsible for gathering documentation, implementation, testing of their assigned area functionality and coordinating all applicable areas of functional overlap.
– Responsible for deploying SAP PP/QM system to meet business strategy across functional teams and writing the technical documentation for required process.
– Contribute to overall Solution Architecture and Integration with other teams
– Working collaboratively with the Integration lead to address outstanding integration issues
– Consultant documents and configures SAP modules to meet business requirements and serves as a user-level advocate to ensure excellent process flow and system designs. – –
– Develops procedures and methods for unit and integration testing prepare string, unit and validation test scripts for all business process areas in scope.
– Should be able to perform configuration in SAP PP/QM areas to meet the business requirement to enhance the business process.
We can focus on consultants from Pharma, Chemical & Petro Chemical industries
– Production Planning – Process Industries (PP-PI) (Knowledge is a must)
– Master recipes
– Process Controls
– Control Destination
– Integration of PLM Config for process Message/ process Instruction
Looking to have an experience consultant on PPQM data specifically on the area of Production Planning – Process Industries (PP-PI), have the technical skills in maintaining massive data load, able to execute solution test cases, i.e. ISRT and develop knowledge base materials. Knowledge around PLM-EHS, APO and OTC data experience is preferred.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.