This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Product Owner located in Shropshire for an initial 6 Month Contract.
Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team. Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community. The Product Owners decisions are visible in the content and ordering of the Product Backlog.
– Working with Stakeholders (and Feature Owners) to generate Product Backlog in Inception phase
– Clearly expresses Product Backlog items
– Prioritizes requirements , defects, other items in Product Backlog according to business value and technical risk
– Co-ordinates efforts of Feature Owners
– Ensures value of work the team performs
– Ensures the Product Backlog is visible, transparent and clear to all and shows what the team will work on next
– Ensures the team understands the items in the Product Backlog to the level needed
– Educates the team in the business domain
– Is accountable for requirements gathering activities and is an active participant in modelling
– Helps gain access to expert stakeholders
– Decides if a release is ready to be deployed
– Educates stakeholders in the development process
– Negotiates, priorities, scope and schedule with stakeholders
– Strong requirements and business analysis skills
– Strong requirements Agile methodologies & techniques
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.