On Boarding Administrator
On Boarding Administrator
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an On Boarding Administrator based in Shropshire for an initial 6 months.
This role is critical to the success of the client’s On-boarding process; case facilitators must have excellent communication skills, be able to manage their own case load and cover for colleagues during absences with minimal supervision.
The right applicant must have experience in working in a busy administration role and have excellent organisational, Microsoft applications and data entry skills.
– Ability to work under constant pressure and multi task on boarding activities for an average of 50/60 cases at one time in all activities involved in on boarding to ensure the team adheres to service level agreements and business start dates.
– To be able to ensure rigour around the security and on-boarding process, so no breach of the security standard.
– A developed ability to communicate face to face/email/telephone with resources/clients/agencies/customers and internal staff.
– Ability to identify problems, appreciate the issues and then offer suggestions as to resolving them and if required implementing them.
Ability to write and maintain Processes/Procedures/WINs in line with changes.
– Entering account resource requests on to Access database.
– Using the internal systems to order kit & liaising with desk top services.
– Arranging and facilitating BPSS clearance security PVA sessions with resource.
– Ensuring all security documentation is acceptable e.g. visas, passports and criminal record information.
– Processing DBS criminal record checks.
– Dealing with confidential information.
– Contacting referees via email or telephone for all employer/agency/academic references.
– Accurately updating the security system with resource details.
– Processing right to work confirmation.
– Processing referrals
– Creating internal access accounts.
– Processing vendor management system and activating work orders.
– Issuing new arrival notification information.
– Maintaining tracking tool to ensure status is available and reflects the correct position in the process.
– Liaising with agency/individual throughout the On-boarding process.
– Processing security clearance scanning.
Key Skills Required:
– Administration background – Mandatory
– Excellent Customer Service ethos – Mandatory
– Excellent work management skills – Mandatory
– Good working knowledge of MS Office Tools, e.g. Outlook, Word, Access
– Excellent communication skills – Mandatory
– Conflict/Negotiation management skills – Preferable
– Excellent data entry & attention to details skills – Mandatory
– Excellent organisational skills (must have ability to work under pressure/multi task numerous cases and can prioritise without supervision and ability to manage a constant change in workload) – Mandatory
– Good team working skills – Mandatory
– Ability to follow process – Mandatory
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.