SAP LE/WM Consultant
SAP LE Consultant with SAP WM experience is required by Whitehall Resources for a large SAP programme an initial 6 month contract.
Our client are looking for a proven SAP LE (Logistics Execution) Consultant who can hit the ground running and work without any supervision.
* SAP LE (Logistics Execution)
* SAP WM (Warehouse Management) Experience
* SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) Experience
* The testing and resolution of testing defects for this project – particularly unit, integration and negative testing.
* Managing the testing of 3rd Party logistics providers in conjunction with the deployment teams, to ensure they are ready for the move to SAP.
* Some support of SAP WM and interfaces with a 3PL to manage onsite embellishment or products.
* Integration with other functional teams and process owners, particularly around production execution, planning, procurement and sales.
* Functional changes and specifications.
* Post go live support and care, as well as the existing factories and markets using SAP.
* Cutover and go live preparation, including assistance with data and client setup.
* Support of the project deployment team, particularly around process and technical questions.
Nice to have:
* SAP MM (Material Management)
* SAP PI/EDI experience
* SAP SCM/APO
Expected travel/requirements in the US:
* July (2 weeks)
* August/September/October (5 weeks – 2 week block with a go live weekend required end of August/start of September).
Other travel may be required but is likely within Europe.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.