SAP Support Manager
SAP Support Manager
A classic Award Winning SAP partner is working with us on a sole basis regarding hiring an SAP Support Manager to support their current clients on either Ecc6 those on or moving to S/4HANA.
This is a permanent position requiring combination of Berkshire office based and some travel to client site that could be in the UK Europe. This position is key to our client’s service desk and will include a very strong culture of teamwork, cooperation & collaboration.
As the Support / Service Manager you will be responsible for maintaining EXCELLENT client relationships through excellent service and problem solving.
Ideally looking for local / commutable people to Reading, Berkshire
£dependent on skills and experience
Do you have?
* A strong and demonstrable background within SAP or ERP Support Management / Service Management?
* The ability to support and define service management strategy; standards, policies and procedures?
* Strong experience/ understanding of ITIL?
* Knowledge of strong interest in Cloud solutions?
* Permanent employment & or consistent career history?
* Background – Well educated to degree level & sufficient time within industry?
* Excellent communication and presentation skills?
* Experience from within a consultancy or managed service practise will be advantageous?
Do you want?
* Work for a business that is ready, willing & able to support experts wanting to work on the Cloud
* Access to 1000s hours of L&D material and S4HANA sandbox
* Work with clients and engage with long term relationships
* Excellent development and growth opportunities
* Be considered expert in your field, not just within the organisation, but across the industry.
Support Management | Service Delivery | Service Management | ITIL | Account Management | SAP | Problem management | Crisis Management | Root Cause Analysis
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.