This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are looking for a part-time Project Manager based in Cheshire for a 7 month period.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who can work with the Operations Quality Leadership Team, Finance and HR to ensure key capability build changes are delivered on time and within budget. The role will involve defining plans, tracking execution and ensuring appropriate meeting structure are in place to progress the work and manage key stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Experience:
– Experience of managing projects
– Can demonstrate experience in working in a global environment, managing work between different functions
– Good written and spoken communications
– Has an eye for detail
– Competent in the use of relevant office equipment and systems
– Experience of a variety of software/systems
– Collaborates well and able to work successfully across multiple functions
– Willing and able to hold others to account in constructive ways
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.