Delivery Programme Manager
Delivery Programme Manager
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Delivery Programme Manager
– Lead very large programmes that deliver complex, global transformational change.
– Manage and control costs/investments within the agreed budget and will be accountable for delivering strategic goals of Transformation on behalf of the Delivery Director/Global Business/Function Head of Transformation.
– Providing management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio.
– Driving the adoption of project standards and working in alignment with project methodology at all times.
– Leading the team to meet performance targets aligned to objectives.
– Outstanding understanding and adherence to Group structures, values, behaviour’s, processes and objectives.
– Strong knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors etc.
– Outstanding knowledge of Transformation and Host functions – functionally, operationally and financially.
– Strong knowledge of Global Standards / Compliance and Regulatory Issues.
– Very strong knowledge of Business transformation framework and Agile methodologies.
– Able to demonstrate experience in delivering large technology projects using the Agile methodology.
– Experience of implementing a recovery plan on complex projects.
– Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the group.
– Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments.
– Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigour, including being able to contextualise data into activities and conclusions.
– Proven ability in successfully designing and implementing large-scale, complex global / regional change initiatives.
– Evidence of successfully managing financial plans.
– Strong background in both Solution Architecture and Programme Architecture.
– Successful experience in developing and retaining critical talent and building an effective leadership team.
– In-depth experience in Programme reviews and setting and measuring delivery assurance measures.
– Has established complex programme governance and reporting capabilities for large programmes.
– Reviewed and assessed programme performance and implemented improvements to the programme performance.
– Outstanding relationship management and influencing skills.
– Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels.
– High level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex transformational initiatives.
– Ability to leverage resources available to achieve goals.
– Outstanding organizational and planning skills in order to cope with multiple large-scale responsibilities.
– Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with stakeholders.
– Able to identify and manage areas within direct teams for capability improvement.
– Demonstrated ability to create and drive large-scale programmatic change in large organisations.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.