Delivery Project Manager
Delivery Project Manager required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 3 month contract based in London.
– Experience of large programmes that deliver complex, global transformational change, including the use of Agile within large technology projects.
– Control costs/investments within the agreed budget and will be accountable for working to deliver strategic goals of Transformation in conjunction with the delivery Assurance Lead and on behalf of the Delivery Director/Global Business/Function Head of Transformation.
– Provide expertise and best practice on agile practices, shares knowledge, lessons learned, templates and DevOps practices
– Undertakes Quality Assurance checks throughout the technology project lifecycle and benefits realisation
– Contributes to the wider technology practice – shares insights from quality assurance and lessons learnt as to where the group lacks consistency
– Good understanding of BANK Group structures, values, behaviours, processes and objectives
– Knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors etc.
– Knowledge of Transformation and Tech functions – functionally, operationally and financially
– Knowledge of Global Standards / Compliance and Regulatory Issues
– Very strong knowledge of Business transformation framework and Agile methodologies
– Able to demonstrate experience in delivering large technology projects using the Agile methodology
– Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments
– Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigour, including being able to contextualise data into activities and conclusions
– Evidence of successfully managing financial plans
– Strong background in both Solution Architecture and Programme Architecture
– Successful experience in developing and retaining critical talent and building an effective leadership team
– In-depth experience in Programme reviews and setting and measuring delivery assurance measures
– Has established complex programme governance and reporting capabilities for large programmes
– Risk and issue monitoring and escalation
– Planning and overseeing project and programme level reporting
– Management and monitoring of project governance arrangements
– Monitor, report and manage budgets and expenditure
– Implement project standards
– Oversee the management of project documentation, process documents and information sources
– Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– Able to identify areas within the team for capability improvement
Qualifications and Accreditations:
– Master’s degree (e.g. MBA) in related field or commensurate practical experience
– Good working knowledge of functional area in an operational or consulting capacity
– Demonstrated ability to work within and drive large-scale programmatic change in large organizations
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.