Cyber Security Consultant - SC Cleared
Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Consultant (SC Cleared) for a 12 Month project based in London
– Cyber and information security risk assessments and reports
– Risk treatment plans
– Cyber and information risk briefing notes
– Memoranda of Understanding, Non Disclosure Agreements, and Privacy Policies
– Cyber and information security risk advice and guidance
– Progress reports and updates, and pipeline management reports.
Experience & Skills:
– Carrying out cyber and information security risk assessments for digital services, ideally with a range of formal risk assessment methodologies
– Working closely with delivery teams to build strong and effective working relationships
– Delivering reports to public and/or private sector customers and stakeholders on services and information risk
– Working both autonomously and successfully in a team
– Providing cyber security, information risk, information assurance and privacy advice to teams building digital services and to senior management
– Managing multiple complex projects in parallel.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.