Websphere Application Server Specialist
Websphere Application Server Specialist Role
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Websphere Application Server Specialist for a key client based in the UK,
The ideal candidate will have:
* 5-10 years Websphere Application Server experience (Preferably with Liberty and Urban Code; experience with MQ and Broker is common but experience must be with Websphere application server).
* Proven ability to design and implement large-scale Websphere topologies including cross-cell/data centre topologies.
* Extensive experience of clustering, data sources, performance monitoring and tuning.
* Experience of General administration of Application server using both console and scripting including the administration console and jacl and jython were appropriate.
* Experience of installing binaries from ground up.
* Experience of Shell scripting.
* Good knowledge of IHS web servers depending on environment.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.