DevOps Engineer - SC Cleared
xDevOps Engineer – SC Cleared
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for an initial 2 month contract in London.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
– Working within an agile context with the use of CI
– Articulate a logical design, and understand how this translates to physical infrastructure
– Experience with defining and working with the constraint of NFRs such as cost, scalability, availability
– The must have skills will determine how well they will be able to integrate into our way of working and
– The principals we use when making strategic and long term decisions.
– Cloud Formation or Terraform
Desirable Skills/ Experience:
– Hashicorp tools (Packer, Consul, Vault, etc)
– Collaboration tools (Git, Jira, Confluence, etc)
– Nginx and other networking technologies
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.