Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a PMO Analyst
– Dynamic, forward thinking and pro-active resource required to work within the existing PMO team.
– The PMO analyst will provide support for the Data and Analytics Delivery Group’s Augmentation Team (who manage client side resources).
– A PMO Analyst is critical player in the project management cycle who works closely with Engagement Managers.
The PMO Analyst role is to support the EM to ensure that projects/services stay on track and on budget, taking appropriate action to overcome difficulties.
– A key aspect is to analyse data and project information to identify issues, trends and opportunities to help guide decision-making.
– Knowledge of Risks, Assumptions, Issues & Dependencies management on engagements. Be able to identify RAID items and take appropriate mitigations/actions.
– Support the EMs through the month end process. Help with Actuals, Forecasts & Budgets using a variety of tools, techniques & reports with an emphasis on attention to detail. Understand the basic commercials that underpin the project/service.
– Support the EM in delivering customer requirements to Blue Book & UPM standards (eg. providing input/review of Project Governance Plans (PGP), audit support and conducting project reviews) Produce and analyse various reports/dashboards adhering to account standards and deadlines.
– Understand and participate in Change Control activity (eg. receipt, distribution & pricing of Change Requests, Proposals and associated impacts).
– Support resource allocation between projects.
– Provide intelligent insights and support the process of Capacity Planning for various teams.
– Work with other team members to ensure appropriate project plans are created and maintained.
– Contribute to project progress meetings, providing inputs and where appropriate capturing actions.
– Be an active member and contribute to the success of your PMO community.
– This could be identifying improvement opportunities, sharing knowledge and/or developing other community members.
– ISEB Programme & Project Support Office (PPSO) Foundation or equivalent (or willingness to study for same).
– Competent user of MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint & Outlook. Proficient user of N2K, GFS, EM Portal, CBOS Self- Service & Resource Register. Useful to know are Business Objects, JIRA, OWB & MSProject.
– Have an understanding of Project Management methodologies and associated tools knowledge (eg project finances & planning).
– EM Foundation certified (or willingness to work towards).
– Analysis; collaboration; stakeholder management; communication; attention to detail and a methodical approach.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.