Whitehall Resources are looking for a Mulesoft Engineer based in South Yorkshire for a 6 month period with the likelihood of extension.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the clients ITID Transformation Program.
– Web Development
– Web framework design and development
– API programming techniques
– API security
– JSON handling
– PowerShell scripting
– Web Security
– SQL (T-SQL and Ansi)
– Apache configuration
– Linux environment
– Shell commands
– Shell scripting (bash)
– Visual Code Studio
– Windows environment
– Windows commands
– Database Security models (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, ASE)
– SAP ASE database design and development
– Business data analysis experience
– Database administration experience
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.