Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Mulesoft Architect for a 3 month contract based in Dublin.
We require a MuleSoft integration archiect to deliver a good quality solution for a client in Ireland. Project involves delivering project on cutting edge integration technology (MuleSoft).This project needs to be delivered by utlizing API-Led connectivity concept and it will have good exposure to hybrid integration platform (cloud and on-prem).
– Understand and validate integration requirements
– Analysing & drafting technical design & specifications.
– Analysing & drafting technical data mapping
– Developing quality software on MuleSoft plartform
– Develop APIs on MuleSoft
– Batch Process using Mule Anypoint studio
– Write automated unit test cases providing acceptable code coverage
– Co-ordination with DevOps team for automated code deployment, may involve writing deployment scripts as well
– Co-ordination of implementation with offshore teams to create development plans, support delivery and test of scalable, reusable, supportable and repeatable architectural and design patterns
– Provide test support for bug fixes during all stages of test cycle
– Provide support for deployment and post go-live
– Knowledge of MuleSoft cloud platform and on premise deployment
Nice to have:
– Automation (SOAP)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.