SAP Solution Lead (C4C/CRM)
SAP Solution Lead with strong experience around SAP C4C (Cloud for Customer), SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) and SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) for a large ECC 6.0 Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 3 months initially.
You will need to be a proven, hands on SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) expert with extensive SAP C4C (Cloud for Customer) Configuration experience. Multiple FULL Lifecycle SAP CRM and SAP C4C experience and ability to work unsupervised.
* Solution Fit Workshops ensuring a consistent approach and standard is being applied, including capturing and resolving workshop outputs
* Identification of Solution Gaps and their resolution through the correct change management processes
* Providing all relevant input for Functional Specifications for Reports, Enhancements, Forms and Workflows (RICEFW’s)
* Consistently communicating local work arounds/variations for inclusion in SOPs
* Playback of Solution Fit details to the business
* Working with Super Users across all areas/regions
* Development of post go-live success indicators to be tracked across the different areas (e.g. first-time events, KPI’s, Controls etc.)
* Co-ordinate with Local Implementation Managers and Change Managers when delivering Solution Fit activities e.g. agreeing local process workarounds and DILO (Day in the life of) scenarios, managing change impacts into the business etc.
* Work closely with Data and Testing teams to understand and agree requirements and level of involvement of super users e.g. Data Cleansing, UAT
* SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) expert
* Extensive SAP Implementation experience in the relevant modules (C4C/CRM/SD) with a minimum of three SAP Implementations
* Experience of key parts of the implementation lifecycle related to the role responsibilities
* Experience conducting Gap-Fit workshops with business users
* Experience managing RICEFW items within a change control framework
* Great attention to detail
* Problem solver
* Communication skills – written and oral
* Comfortable operating from boardroom to quayside
* Multiple FULL SAP end to end project lifecycles
* Excellent Communication skills
* Good knowledge of Integration between PP and other modules,
* Blueprint, build, post go live and support experience
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.