SAP Solution Lead (SRM & MM)
SAP Solution Lead (SRM & MM), required for a global end user working on an exciting SAP Programme based in the UK for 3 months with extensions.
• Conduct S2P Solution Fit activities including:
• Solution Fit Workshops ensuring a consistent approach and standard is being applied, including capturing and resolving workshop outputs
• Identification of Solution Gaps and their resolution through the correct change management processes
• Providing all relevant input for Functional Specifications for Reports, Enhancements, Forms and Workflows (RICEFW’s)
• Consistently communicating local work arounds/variations for inclusion in SOPs
• Playback of Solution Fit details to the business
• Working with Super Users across all areas/regions
• Development of post go-live success indicators to be tracked across the different areas (e.g. first-time events, KPI’s, Controls etc.)
• Co-ordinate with Local Implementation Managers and Change Managers when delivering Solution Fit activities e.g. agreeing local process workarounds and DILO (Day in the life of) scenarios, managing change impacts into the business etc.
• Work closely with Data and Testing teams to understand and agree requirements and level of involvement of super users e.g. Data Cleansing, UAT
• Provide support to other implementation activities as required e.g. Cutover, Stabilisation, Handover to BAU, Business Continuity Planning etc.
• Contribute to continuing enhancement of the Solution Fit processes / models
• Consistently communicate key programme goals and processes across all user populations
• Extensive SAP Implementation experience in the relevant modules (SRM/MM) (Minimum 3 SAP Implementations)
• Experience of key parts of the implementation lifecycle related to the role responsibilities
• Experience conducting Gap-Fit workshops with business users
• Experience managing RICEFW items within a change control framework
• Great attention to detail
• Problem solver
• Communication skills – written and oral
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.