SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager with experience implementing SAP Cloud based solutions is required by Whitehall Resources for a leading SAP Partner on a Contract basis for 9 months.
You will need to be a proven, tried and tested SAP Project Manager with experience of implementing SAP Cloud solutions (C4C, Hybris, Success Factors), and implementing S4 HANA or BS on HANA.
The Project Manager will be the single point of contact for the engagement delivery with customers and will take full responsibility for building the relationship with the customer and managing the delivery engagement to agreed contract scope.
The Project Manager will also be responsible for project profitability following agreement of the project budget and therefore has full control of project scope and management of change requests to project scope.
* SAP Project Management
* SAP Cloud based Solutions Implementation experience (C4C, Hybris, and Success Factors)
* SAP S4 HANA or BS on HANA experience
* Agile methodology – SCRUM master certified an advantage
* Expert in the use of ASAP and/or SAP Activate methodology or certification such as Prince2/PMP
* Expert in managing Budgets, Planning and Risk Management
* Expert in the use of planning tools such as MS Project
* An in-depth experience in the functionality of SAP
* Commercial experience in invoking change control and assisting in the upselling further services
* A background in either SAP Solutions Architecture or Pre Sales is an advantage
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.