Business Data Analyst - SC Cleared
Business Data Analyst – SC Cleared
Whitehall resources currently require a Business Data Analyst – SC Cleared to work with a client based in Berkshire.
This role is specifically to work within the newly formed Digitisation Programme Team. The team are at initial design phase and a key member of the Team will be the Metadata Lead; who will take ownership of the creation, alignment, standards, production and control of required Metadata across the Programme. Although a hands on role, the Metadata Analyst must have the seniority and expertise to help lead this critical, and challenging, piece of work, gaining support and buy in across departments throughout the organisation.
SC is mandatory. DV ideal, or willingness to undergo DV clearance.
Role Specific – skills/expertise:
* Evidence and experience of leading and developing an enterprise organisation wide metadata approach, from a strategic and architecture level
* Must be able to influence, lead workshops, have good stakeholder management skills and be a great communicator.
* Experience of creating metadata standards and the detailed analysis required to formulate a metadata repository
* Evidence of a senior data analyst background working on large scale data projects undertaking complex mappings, and taking ownership of creating and maintaining data structures
* Must be self driven and highly motivated, enjoying working within a busy programme environment; with a track record of successfully completed data analysis projects.
* Must be hands on and take ownership.
* Experience of working within a Records Management Environment
* Knowledge of Dublin Core Metadata Element Set, Taxonomy, Folksonomy
* Experience of working within a large, digitisation programme
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.