Oracle Developer - Senior, Forms, PL/SQL
Oracle Developer | Senior, PL/SQL | Cheshire/Manchester
An experience Oracle Developer is required by Whitehall Resources for a market leading & global company.
Please note this role can be based in either Cheshire OR Manchester
The successful candidate will have Excellent PL/SQL experience and a strong knowledge of Oracle Forms and Reports
Do you have?
* Experience of working with – SQL, PL/SQL, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views?
* Experience with Oracle Forms and Reports?
* Good knowledge of integration tools such as ad ODI & ICS
* Exposure to Oracle databases?
* Exposure to Subversion Version control would be desirable
Do you want too?
* Work on the latest Oracle versions
* Have the opportunity to gain exposure to Oracle Cloud?
* Work for a company that will nurture and develop your skills?
* Be busy and making a difference
PL/SQL | ODI | ICS | Oracle | Data Migration | ERP | Forms | Reports | Cloud |
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.