This position has been filled
SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager required for a leading end user SAP ECC 6.0 Project, based in the UK on a Contract basis for an initial 6 months.
Role Responsibilities / Overview:
The Project Manager will manage one or more IT projects supporting the enabling units functions e.g. Finance, HR, Global Sustainability. The projects are likely to have a strong dependency with SAP and hence candidates with some experience of working with SAP delivery teams would be highly desirable.
The role will typically report to a Senior Project Manager or capability lead. The role will lead a project team from initiation to close, to deliver effective solutions that meet approved customer and business needs. Project / Programme Managers are accountable for determining and delivering solutions to approved budget and schedule commitments whilst meeting required quality and compliance standards.
* Risk Management and delivery of business benefit
* Follow established project management standards and contribute to continued development of the project management capability
* SAP Project Management experience
* Excellent stakeholder management experience
* Proven track record of delivering projects to time and budget
* Multiple full SAP lifecycle experience
* Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.