SAP Test Analyst – (MRO)
SAP Test Analyst – Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) required for an SAP ECC.6 programme based in the UK on a contract basis for 6 months initially.
You will need to be a proven, hands on SAP Test Analyst – Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and have multiple FULL Lifecycle experience and ability to work unsupervised.
* SAP Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and/or Plant Maintenance (PM) modules either as a Functional consultant, analyst or Test analyst
* Experience scoping, preparing and executing test scripts, data preparation, giving input into test plans and schedules or changes for enterprise applications where operational availability is critical
* Extensive knowledge of and experience in the SAP transactions and processes in the MRO / PM modules
* Integration points into other modules (e.g. MM, FI, SD, PS, PP)
* Experience of working with internal and external suppliers and working to KPIs to ensure specified SLAs are met
* Strong experience of delivering tests and releases for enterprise class systems such as: SAP technologies (specialising in MRO and / or PM), and working across other applications such SharePoint, SQL, Oracle, BI systems and Web applications
* Experience using HP ALM or Team Foundation Server or equivalent ALM toolset
* Experience managing system and functional change to multiple content management, web applications and reporting systems across multiple environments – predominantly SAP, SuccessFactors, MM, PS, BW/BI, as well as non-SAP systems
* Multiple FULL SAP end to end project lifecycles
* Excellent Communication skills
* Blueprint, build, post go live and support experience
Nice to Have:
* SC Clearance
* Management of processes using ALM toolset preferably HP ALM and TFS
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.