SAP Test Analyst (MM/SRM)
SAP Test Analyst is required for a large ECC 6.0 Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 6 months initially, with likely extensions.
This role will require, you to perform the testing activities in your functional area throughout the full testing life-cycle for a SAP programme. Work with the Test manager and Functional Test Lead and give testing input to the project plan for their functional area Input into the Test Plans, scope, effort estimates and schedules for functional testing for each Test phase and release (Unit Tests review, System / System Integration, UAT support)
* 5 years plus experience working with SAP Procurement and Supply chain (MM / SRM) modules
* Experience scoping, preparing and executing test scripts, data preparation, giving input into test plans and schedules or changes for enterprise applications where operational availability is critical
* Working in a challenging and complex organisation and demonstrable experience of managing organisational, business and technical change in the Procurement and Supply chain functional area – Materials Management (MM), SRM and Ariba including MRP (Experience of Production Planning (PP) desirable).
* Extensive knowledge of and experience in the SAP transactions and processes in the Procurement and Supply chain module and integration points into other modules (Finance, HR and Projects)
* Experience throughout the full SAP lifecycle (system testing, integration testing, defect management, regression testing and UAT)
* Ability to interpret design documentation and identify test cases
* Experience delivering robust and re-usable test scripts to an agreed industry standard using waterfall and agile methodologies
* Proven experience in working with technical teams and senior management to drive and deliver quality releases for complex technology solutions
* Experience of working with internal and external suppliers and working to KPIs to ensure specified SLAs are met
* Ability to deal with and manage conflict whilst building successful business relationships across a range of stakeholder groups
* Management of resolution of technical application issues and problems with suppliers and internal teams with the support of the Test Manager
* Strong experience of delivering tests and releases for enterprise class systems such as: SAP technologies (specialising in Procurement and Supply chain), and working across other applications such SharePoint, SQL, Oracle, BI systems and Web applications
* 3 to 5 years plus experience testing application configuration and development change
* Experience using HP ALM or Team Foundation Server or equivalent ALM toolset
Nice to have:
* Management of processes using ALM toolset preferably HP ALM and TFS
* SAP Materials Management and / or SRM certification
* ISTQB or ISEB certification
* PRINCE 2 Foundation
* ITIL Foundation
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.