Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a UI Designer for a 3 month project based in Horsham
Skills and Experience:
– 2-4 years UI experience
– You’ve contributed to digital product experiences, supported by a portfolio that showcases your design skills.
– Practical experience of putting the user at the centre of your design decisions.
– Some experience of Agile and Lean approaches to digital product design.
– Collaborating on design concepts, working closely with both content and experience designers.
– Designing and contributing to high quality design patterns that work effectively across screen sizes and device types.
– Testing your work regularly across these devices, and in a variety of contexts.
– Refining your work based on research and reviews with the Design team.
– Documenting and sharing your work with the wider project team, so they can feedback constructively.
– Helping senior designers educate the wider business on the value of design.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.