SAP PI/ABAP Consultant
Whitehall Resources are looking for a SAP ABAP Consultant with strong experience within SAP PI.
Rate: Market rate + visa costs
Duration: 6 months
Location: Saudi Arabia
Start date: Within 30 days
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform complex system design, develop programs, debug and trouble-shoot technical activities for SAP projects.
• Responsible for design /development and ongoing maintenance/enhancements of SAP ABAP/PO/PI
• Analyze business requirements, review existing programs, define the solution, and translate that into detailed programming designs.
• Communicate with internal and external business partners possessing various levels of technical knowledge. Determine the underlying issue when presented with sometimes ambiguous and/or contradictory information.
• Quickly solve/determine problems working with technical/non-technical groups in areas that may not be primary area of expertise.
• Analyze performance issues and come up with solutions.
• Candidate should have 5 to 6 years ABAP developer and PI experience.
• Prior experience as an expert in ABAP and PO programming development project team.
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Must be able to work on simultaneous projects.
• Extensive experience in ABAP development, with both custom development and customizations to existing processes, including use of IDOCs, ALE, PI SPROXY, RFC, BAPI, BADI, ALV, BTE, ABAP Workbench, Smart and Adobe Forms, Data Dictionary, Reports (Classical and Interactive Reports), BDC (Batch-Input and Call Transaction Methods), SAP Scripts, Enhancements.
• Extensive knowledge with Enterprise Services Repository (ESR),Integration Directory (ID), System Landscape (SL), Configuration and Monitoring (CM), Alert and Notification Management
• Experience with PI adapters including HTTP, STFP, REST, Proxy, RFC, IDOC, JDBC, SOAP, File, Mail, Web Services, JMS etc and use of certificate based authentication
• SAP PI architectural design experience in PO/PI 7.4 and 7.5
• Experience with ABAP and JAVA stack.
• Knowledge of new and emerging technologies like HANA, HCI ,SCPI is must.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.