This position has been filled
DevOps Engineer required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 6 month contract based in Essex
Mandatory Technical Skill:
Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins + Pipeline + CIDC, MYSQL, Red Hat / LINUX, ORACLE DB, AWS, SCRUM, AGILE
Good written and verbal communication skills, Problem solving and creativity skills, Honesty and Integrity, Eagerness to learn, Drive and energy, Professional appearance.
– AWS DevOps Certification (valid certification – associate or professional)
– Ansible (3+years hands on daily usage experience)
– Gitlab (5+years hands on daily usage experience)
– Terraform (3+years hands on daily usage experience)
– Red Hat
– ORACLE DB
The Developer will work within a Development team, and may be involved in development of new products and maintenance of existing products.
– Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
– Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
– Assisting the Team Leader in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion
– Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
– Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Team Leader, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
– Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
– Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.