Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Stock Controller based in Wales for an initial 6 month contract.
The client are looking for an experienced and professional stock controller to join our organisation. The stock controller will be responsible for maintaining customer inventory.
The stock controller will also ensure accuracy of stock deliveries and shipping confirmations, as well as manage inventory balances.
The ideal candidate will be able to maintain a detailed database of inventory and supply documentation, will also be on the ground floor of receiving to personally inspect and confirm supply quality and deliveries when required.
– Main point of contact for all customer queries and stock related issues
– Enter shipping and inventory data into warehouse management system
– Manage traceability and recording of value added customer services.
– Verify receipts and confirm contents and orders are complete
– Add/Remove inventory from shipment and delivery notifications
– Advise on warehouse storage capacity management
– Keep track of inventory release compliance
– Develop plans for plant and labour utilisation to ensure correct levels of availability are maintained
– Create and maintain detailed inventory of all incoming, outgoing goods
– Prepare inventory for picking, deliveries and shipping
– Troubleshoot ad hoc inventory problems during in/outtake
– Compile reports inventory and supply balances
– Develop and maintain a damaged/missing stock investigation processes and resolution chain
– Undertake and coordinate regular inventory audits
– Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to ensure optimum quality storage of customer’s products (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
– Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining accuracy of stock levels of quality customer products at all times.
– Two (2) years’ experience as stock controller, receiver, or related position
– Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
– Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during course of shift
– Confident and proficient in customer services
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Able to work night, weekends, extended hours, and holidays if required
– Goal-oriented, organised team player
– Accurate and precise attention to detail
– Able to analyse problems and strategies for constant improvement
– Good interpersonal skills to work with management and staff at all levels
– Familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.