This position has been filled
SAP BW Developer
SAP BW (Business Warehouse) Developer required for a large ECC6.0 Programme in the UK on an initial 6 month contract.
You will need to be a proven SAP BW (Business Warehouse) Developer with extensive experience on working with large SAP implementation and transformation projects.
SAP BW (Business Warehouse) Developer will take the responsibility to deliver core BW developments used within the clients in response to business/program demands.
* Act as the subject matter expert for the clients SAP BW/BI platforms ensuring they support current and future exploitation of the platforms to meet the clients growing SAP deployments.
* This role can be considered as a key role which determines the success of SAP BW/BI capability. The capacity to staff and to drive the people within the team but also the capacity to promote the usage of SAP based information provided through those BI tools within the organisation will determine the success or failure of the SAP BI team.
* Provide guidance across the stakeholder community and work with the BICC Manager to ensure all solutions are fit for purpose, deliver business value and benefit from Corporate programmes.
* Exceed customer expectations through the delivery of consistent, well documented and supportable SAP BI solutions
* 7 years + prior experience in SAP BW/BO projects supporting multiple SAP Functional areas.
* Experience working with SAP Business Intelligence (BW & BO) on-premis non-Hana solutions, as well as significant experience in consulting and dealing with clients.
* Advanced knowledge of the design, development and implementation of SAP Business Intelligence solutions.
* BW Datasource enhancements, Install & activate BW business content, Good experience working with ABAP logic in transformations, Cubes, DSOs, Multi-providers and BeX queries.
* Knowledge on SAP WEBI & any previous experience is highly beneficial.
* Experience in working with distributed ‘teams’ who extend the core team’s delivery capability.
* Company Level Reporting (Definitions, Documentation, Accuracy and Single Truth Reporting).
* Experience in designing multi-dimensional models and having an excellent understanding of BI methodologies.
* Optimization/Monitoring/Governance of DWH related activities.
* Strong skills in SAP applications design, development, integration, process design, configuration, testing, deployment, and SAP application technical architecture.
* Experience of one or more SAP full lifecycle implementations using SAP Business Intelligence
* Experience of building SAP WebIntelligence (v 4.2) documents from BEx queries.
* Knowledge of using calculations and experience of utilising Variables, Input Controls, Reference Cells and Conditional formatting to achieve a report’s functionality whilst maintaining the Corporate standard look and feel
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.