Whitehall Resources are looking for a Ruby Developer based in London for a 6 month period.
A Senior Ruby developer with experience working in a multi-disciplinary agile team environment using test driven development (TDD).
– Strong experience working with SQL databases (eg. PostgreSQL).
– Awareness of NoSQL databases (eg. DynamoDB), and when and how to use them would be useful.
– A familiarity with event-based data models would be a bonus.
– Experience building, documenting, and testing JSON APIs would also be very useful.
– Knowledge of AWS
– Awareness of Kubernetes would also be useful.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.