Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a C++ Developer located in London for an initial 6 Month Part time position.
This is a part time contract for 6 months, averaging around 2 days a week perhaps x3 can be flexible.
The potential part-time contract that we would want to let would be for someone who has C++ – some of the model written in this so need strong experience looking at the current coding and cleaning it up and making changes to it
Doesn’t have to be highly technical – but a solid C++ bod
– Extensive C++ programming experience in a professional environment for bespoke applications.
– Experience in writing, editing and maintaining software for mathematical and analytical modelling
– Significant experience of working with the Microsoft .NET C++ and Visual Studio platforms
– Interfacing C++ applications with Excel
– Team-working and the ability to share and impart complex technical C++ knowledge
Periods of absence for anything up to 3-4 weeks will be considered. We would expect the candidate might work on another project during this time and do not expect exclusivity. You will be required to document all design, development and testing work in line with agreed industry and site standards.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.