This position has been filled
SAP Enterprise Architect
SAP Enterprise Architect for a large SAP Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 6 months initially.
You will need to be a proven SAP Enterprise Architect with extensive experience around SAP Enteprise Architect Multiple FULL Lifecycle SAP Training experience and ability to work unsupervised.
* Researches overall ICT solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
* Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s with business and/or partners
* Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies
* Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long-term business objectives.
* Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
* Participates in and manages Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the EA.
* Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
* Recommends and participates in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
* Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
* Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
* Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies.
* The Enterprise Architect assures that architecture concepts are defined correctly and works as part of the architecture team during the definition and implementation of the overall solution, including embedding it into the customer existing environment
* Build solutions by independently researching valid implementation options
* Accomplish and identify solutions for defined project tasks during planning, implementation, configuration, and testing
* High technological experience (SAP and non SAP)
* High level of knowledge in architecture principles.
* High interpersonal, leadership and methodological skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.