Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Service Analyst based in Cheshire for an initial 3 Months.
The Service Analyst will either manage a team performing service management activities to ensure that services are delivered in accordance with Service Level Agreements and business requirements, or may be a specialist ensuring the delivery of IT Services to customers.
– Assess internal and third party supplier services against relevant Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and customer satisfaction requirements and lead periodic verifications of supplier counts in relation to consumption of services and associated invoicing
– Manage service delivery processes including Service Level Management, Financial Management, Capacity Management, Availability Management and Continuity Management and ensure that service management tools and processes are implemented in accordance with the client’s standards and procedures
– Support key service processes, including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Release Management, ensuring that they are implemented and effective
Work collaboratively with:
– Integrated assurance to support internal and external assurance activities
– Customer Service managers on communication of Service Improvement Plans
– Suppliers to develop operational budgets and manage these by tracking spend
– Third party suppliers on operational issues affecting applications from a designated service area
– IT organization to support development opportunities for innovation, feasibility and new services design, ensuring approval for changes and improvements
– Manage service performance and cost data gathering from multiple sources (third party suppliers, Customer Service and Supplier managers), create service maturity scales and ensure that all operational services performance are measured consistently across IS, and that the services and reports meet the needs of the business
– Support ongoing review of processes, procedures and SLAs, influencing modifications and enhancements of supplier services
– Support performance analysis of Service Introduction, Change Management, Service Level Management, Incident Management, Availability and Capacity Management projects, identify trends, issues and their root causes
– Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of support and maintenance services and provide recommendations for savings and improvements
– Contribute to Capacity Management and Service Improvement Plans for applications
– Analyse suppliers’ performance against SLAs, share outcomes and drive future SLAs
– Engage in a business partnering fashion with appropriate stakeholders – for example CFIT, local IT as appropriate to role
– Manage service management systems and tools related to the Service Portfolio
– Support business requirements collection, analysis and engineering to ensure they are clearly documented
– Provide a single, consistent source of information on all agreed services ensuring availability to those with approval to access
– Maintain appropriate on-going recovery capability within IT services to match the agreed needs, requirements and timescales of the business
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.