Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Business Analyst
– The Business Analyst performs business analysis and design either alone delivering small to medium size business change activities; or as a member or lead of a BA team in a large or global business change.
– The Business Analyst operates with a high level of interactive communication, demonstrating high levels of inclusion and cultural sensitivity.
– The role will partner with the Business Relationship Manager, taking responsibility to deliver high quality business cases, business process designs and ensure that proposed solutions meet established quality and compliance standards and business solution needs.
– The Business Analyst will share best practices in relevant communities of practice, contributing to internal IT processes and standards for business analysis and design.
– Operates at a functional level in assessing and defining business need and areas for improvement.
– Proactively seeks out opportunities to enhance and improve in line with strategic goals.
– Actively monitors and identifies capability gaps and proposes potential solutions through research internally and externally.
– Selects the appropriate analysis approach to a piece of work depending on its complexity, level of risk, known assumptions, constraints and dependencies.
– Proficient in scoping and recommending appropriate approaches.
– Capable of planning and managing their own and other team member’s activities to meet deliverables and deadlines.
– Accountable for performance and quality of analytical work delivered, both their own and the work of others.
– Effectively identifies stakeholders from all areas of the business, and actively builds and maintains relationships according to individual stakeholder needs and levels of influence.
– Contributes to communication plans and change management for project and stakeholders.
– Responsible and accountable for requirements management plans including elicitation, approvals, processes, RAID and scope impacts.
– Highly responsive to changing business priorities with ability to plan ahead, accounting for potential changes and corrective actions.
– Advanced requirements elicitation and management skill-set; including traceability, testing and validation.
– Leads the work with the business to identify functional and technical requirements, translating the requirements into design specifications reflecting Functional Design, User Interface Design and Business Process Design.
– Closely partnering with the Architecture team, ensuring the technical solution will deliver the agreed business benefits.
– Shapes and defines the business case, producing detailed business justification for investment including ROI and benefits realization.
– Highly proficient in analyzing and assessing solution proposals and able to articulate supporting reasoning. i.e. assessing business readiness, maximizing value vs. spend.
– Proven experience of successfully deploying a variety of business analysis tools/techniques to enable business change.
– Proven experience of working with complex integrated systems, using creative and strategic thinking to deliver exceptional results.
– Strong engagement, communication and stakeholder management skills, including excellent presentation and influencing skills.
– Experience of working in a regulated environment.
– Experience of virtual collaboration to lead, shape and develop innovative solutions.
– Experience of mentoring, coaching or developing others.
– Experience of working with and managing third party suppliers/vendors.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.