Senior Oracle Apps Developer (Financial Track) - Egyptian National
Senior Oracle Apps Developer (Financial Track) – Egyptian National
Senior Oracle Apps Developer (Financial Track) – Egyptian National required by Whitehall Resources for a permanent position with our client based in Cairo, Egypt.
– 5-8 Years total experience in Oracle Financials Development domain
– Development experience within the Oracle domain
– Development experience across Oracle Financial Track
– Hands-on role supporting and activating complex Oracle EBS R12.2 implementations
– Focus on detail design in Oracle EBS R12.2
– Strong experience in Form Builder, Reports Builder, BI Publisher, AME, Workflow, Alert, OAF and ADF
– Passion for Oracle EBS services and a readiness to embrace new and emerging technologies
– Work with teams to shape effective frameworks to improve the quality of deliveries
– Remain in touch with new trends in tech and incorporate these into our solutions
– A degree of creativity and latitude is expected
– Ability to work with clients to understand their needs
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies
– Possess the motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value
– Egyptian Nationals already based in Egypt only
Start Date is ASAP!! – 3-4 Weeks Maximum
Please Apply Now!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.