SAP ABAP Developer
SAP ABAP Developer required for a Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 3 months initially with potential for extensions.
You will need to be a proven, hands on SAP ABAP Developer with extensive experience. Multiple FULL Lifecycle and the ability to work unsupervised.
* SAP ABAP Development in SAP ECC
* Report writing
* Object oriented concepts knowledge essential
* Development using ABAP Objects
* Experience in performance analysis and optimisation
* Strong knowledge of SD & MM functional areas. (PI or additional modules are a bonus)
* Enhancements (BADIs, user exits, enhancement spots)
* Experience writing functional/technical specifications.
* Experience documenting testing steps for client approval.
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Ability to manage, plan, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
* Multiple full project lifecycles
Nice to Have:
* NetWeaver gateway backend development of ODATA services
* Creating SAP ERP Add-Ons with the Add-On Assembly Kit
* SAP UI5.
* SAP QM
* Experience with test driven development.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.