Business Analyst - SC Cleared
Business Analyst – SC Cleared
Whitehall resources currently require a security cleared Business Analyst to work with a client based in Bristol.
*Please be aware that this role has been deemed as inside IR35*
The role specifically requires the following skillset:
* The ability to interpret policy, and identify gaps in policy due to the introduction of new Legislation
* Briefing non-technical colleagues on results produced from analysis activities and present the analysis in a comprehensive report of recommendation
* The ability to collaborate and engage with senior stakeholders on policy, process and procedure
* The ability to define requirements for improving processes and systems
* Significant ability to investigate, analyse and review documentation of the business
* Can demonstrate a strong Subject Matter Expert (SME) knowledge of the relevant supply-chain and/or legislation.
Key tasks and deliverables, include but are not limited to:
* Co-ordinate and run stakeholder meetings to review Defence policy
* Design, draw and deliver process diagrams to amend policy / process
* Create Report of Recommendations as required for the changes required
* Support PMs in analysis of other EU Exit work packages.
*Candidate must hold active Security Clearance*
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.