Power BI Consultant
Power BI Consultant
Whitehall resources currently require a Power BI Consultant to work with a client based in the West Midlands.
This position is for Operational and Technical Analysis and Support within the project. The program has been formed to spread awareness of the benefits of new digital tools, and how they can help colleagues in their daily work. The project aims to drive changes within the daily collaboration with a holistic approach to education, awareness and adoption, while increasing productivity, flexibility, efficiency and security. The project aims to develop, promote and embed the Document Management strategy through the delivery of strategic solutions and ongoing delivery of training and documentation. The project is responsible for the analysis of data management issues and identification of solutions.
* Develop and Implement processes including automated workflows
* Creation of dashboards in Power BI
* Maintain reports and scripts for data analysis and automation
* Testing of processes and products
* Tracking and reporting people moving through the digital transformation process (no training or workshops regarding new processes)
* Liaison with end users to support issues – communication of fixes and workarounds to users
* Work with Windows 10 and other dependent projects and programmes – understand their processes and deliverables and align them with the My Data processes and reporting
* Knowledge sharing of processes and solutions – mainly with the project team members. Occassionally this will be with nominated super users and Digital Workplace from across the business, mainly via Skype an Microsoft Surface Hub
* Technical supportmonitoring service desk issues/PING/O365 mailbox – communication of advice, fixes and workarounds to end users, mostly via email
* Creation and maintenance of Knowledge Base articles and training materials. Hand over of these to common services. Tools: Office 365 toolset. Mainly Powerpoint, Word
* Identify and feed common services into relevant communication channels e.g. O365 Ping Community FAQ
* Attend Skype sessions and development of training material and contribute when required
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.