This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources is searching for a DevOps Engineer based in South Yorkshire for a 3 Month period plus extensions.
Qualifications and experience:
As an engineer in the Path To Live team, the following knowledge and experience will be valuable:
– Experience of AWS, particularly in an enterprise environment
– Working with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
– A strong understanding of the challenges around and approaches to realising an agile continuous delivery enabled Digital engineering organisation, across people and process as well as tools and technologies
– Proven track-record in designing and implementing tooling / automation solutions
From a technical perspective, we are looking for an experienced Java software engineer (5+ years’ experience), with solid broad experience encompassing the following:
– Test-driven development
– Architectural and design patterns
– Troubleshooting skills
– Working in an agile, cross-functional team
– Git (particularly GitHub)
Experience in the following technologies would be valuable though not essential:
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.