Project Manager - Decommissioning
Project Manager – Decommissioning
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Project Manager – Decommissioning
– Track record in delivering major adoption/migration projects.
– Track record of driving the decommissioning of legacy applications.
– Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams.
– Ease in dealing with senior management.
– Experience in achieving results in a project context using resources that do not report directly to them.
– Solid knowledge of IT, including experience of managing IT-oriented projects, user requirements development, and testing.
– Good understanding of IT oriented methods and approaches.
– Extremely strong organisational skills.
– Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills.
– Good knowledge of standard office software applications (e.g., Microsoft PowerPoint).
– PRINCE2 Practitioners certification or PMI Certification.
– Knowledge of Product Reference Data front to back.
– Knowledge of regulatory environment.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.