This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are looking for a CICS Engineer based in Liverpool for a 3 month period.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for installing, customizing and maintaining all software that run in the CICS environment. There is also a requirement that the candidate joins the on-call support responsibilities as well as provide technical support to the end-user community.
Skill, Experience & General information Required:
– Strong knowledge of CICS, CICSplex and SMP/E.
– Experience working with: Cobol /Assembler, VSAM (RLS), JCL, CA-Top Secret / RACF, CA-Interest, IPCS, Fault Analyzer, CICS Performance Analyzer, CICS Interdependency Analyzer, SAS, IBM Utilities and DB2, diagnostic tools such as Omegamon/CICS and Mainview Sysview for CICS
– Proficiency in the maintenance of IBM CICS software and ISV products.
– Skilled at troubleshooting problems in a CICS environment.
– Strong dump analysis skills using IPCS
– Strong communication skills
– Working knowledge of Natural & Adabas
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Weekend work and on-call rotation required
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.