Application Support Manager - SC Cleared
Application Support Manager – SC Cleared
Whitehall Resources require an Application Support Manager with active security clearance to work with a key client based in London.
*Please note that this role has been deemed inside IR35*
The Application Support Manager will support the smooth running and efficiency of the clients systems as well as support the project manager through the continuous, agile delivery of system requirements as they move into further project phases to enhance system functionality. The objective of the role will be to ensure that the technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
* Proven experience as an Application Support Manager or similar role.
* Proven experience of MS Power Apps and Flow development, configuration and administration.
* Proven experience of wider 0365 applications, including MS Flow and SharePoint
* Demonstrable experience of SharePoint administration.
* Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
* Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
* Ability to create scripts in SQL, Python, Perl or other language
* Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
* Experience working in an agile delivery environment.
* Experience of using collaborative tools, i.e. JIRA, Confluence.
* Qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)).
* Working knowledge of Salesforce applications
*Active security clearance is required for this role*
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.